Sunday 22 September 2013

Self Progress

Self Progress



Self Progress

You are your own greatest asset. Put your time and energy into training, improving and encouraging yourself. Then there will be progress. Self progress can take place when you use all of your existing resources to enable self change
  

Positive Inner Truth

It is said that the mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy.
At every moment we have the opportunity to choose our company; thoughts which bring oxygen to the spirit or those who bring pain. If I am
loyal to myself, I will continually strive to go back to my inner core
of positivity, again and again. I will be patient and loving, and
increasingly my mind will reside in this positive inner truth. When I
am able to be loving and loyal to myself, I can then help others in
this same unconditional manner.


 Message

The one who is free from complaints is the one who becomes complete. 

Projection: When things go wrong it is the usual reaction to complain, against situations or others, and to find fault with them. When we are busy complaining we will not be able to make any effort to make any improvement in ourselves. 

Solution: Whenever we find ourselves complaining we need to see what we can do to bring about a change instead of just complaining. There would surely be something that we can do. Slowly as we begin to implement each thing that we learn, we find ourselves moving forward towards our own perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment