Tuesday 14 April 2015

Money

Money


Let me introduce myself , My Name Is MONEY!!!...

 I have a simple look, my physique is also weak, but I am capable of rearranging the world order.

I am also "capable" of changing the 'Behaviour & even Human Nature' because the humans idolize me. Many people change their personality, betray their friends, sell their bodies, in fact even abandon their religion, for my sake!



I don't understand the difference between the righteous & the depraved, but men use me as a standard for status, deciding whether a person is rich or poor & honorable or lowborn.

I am not Satan, but people often commit trangressions because of me.

I'm also not a third person, but many husbands & wives are separated because of me. Many children &  parents are at loggerheads because of me.

It is also obvious that I am not God, but mankind worship me like a God, in fact often times the servants of God are honouring me more than God, whereas u have been advised, don't be slaves to money.

I'm supposed to serve mankind, but mankind instead wants to be my slaves!?

I have never sacrificed myself for anyone, but many people are willing to die for me.

I need to remind, I can only be an instrument of payment for ur prescription drugs, but I cannot extend ur life.



If one day u are being called by God, I will not be able to accompany u, let alone to be the redeemer of ur sins..., u have to face it urself with ur Creator & then accept His Judgment.

At that time, the Almighty will certainly deal with u & ask u concerning me.  But I am asking u this now ARE U IN UR LIFETIME USING ME well, or HAVE U MADE me as GOD???

A last information from me:

I will not be THERE IN HEAVEN !!! Don't look for me there okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment