Saturday 26 April 2014

My darling Daughter

My darling Daughter

My luck was flying all time high
That day that moment is memorable
Gently when you came into my world
Every day that followed is unforgettable

Silently you changed me and my thoughts
And shaded my life in different colours
Through you I saw a different world
And experienced life’s new flavours
Nothing is more powerful than your innocence
Sweetness of your voice is par excellence
I find myself under your influence
I am over-whelmed in your presence

For me you represent love and trust
You give me reason to be just
Quite unknowingly you inspire my deeds
And lead me to perform what is must
I enjoy the time when you are around
Your little demands are good as command
Carefully I listen when you talk
O little angle you are precious and grand

No comments:

Post a Comment